Saturday, January 11, 2014

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff

Book Reviews by Kids for Kids
Book Review by Jordan, 8-Years-Old

If you were a mouse and you had a glass of milk what would you want with it? In this story a mouse wants everything and he is never satisfied.

The characters of this story are a mouse and a boy. They live in the boy's house. The boy gives the mouse a cookie. Then, the mouse asks for a glass of milk. So the boy gives it to him. After that, the mouse wants to do a whole bunch of stuff and I think the mouse drives the boy crazy trying to get all of the stuff for him.

This book is one of the funniest books I have ever read. I almost busted a gut. The mouse is asking the boy for so much stuff I think the boy gets tired of doing it all.

I think the moral of the story is if kids really need something, they should get it for themselves. My favorite part of the book is when the mouse asks for a pair of scissors because he wants to cut his hair. I think this book would be best suited for preschool and elementary students because it is so funny.

Children's Books Make Gifts. You can purchase this book simply by clicking the links below:

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (If You Give...)

No comments: